The office for public relations and international affairs of the "Council of Iranian Researchers on Religion" announces paper call for the 5th conference of "Studies on Religion in Contemporary Iran; Opportunities and Challenges".
According to the announcement the paper call is as follows:
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
In order to strengthen and expand studies on religion, and to update information and methods concerned, the "Council of Iranian Researchers on Religion" holds:
5th Conference of "Studies on Religion in Contemporary Iran;
Opportunities and Challenges"
All Researchers on Islamic studies are warmly invited to submit papers containing their latest viewpoints and findings on the following subjects to the secretariat of Conference for being evaluated to be presented if qualified.
The Subjects Are:
1. The Definition of Religious Research and Significant Characteristics of that in the Contemporary Era
2. Evaluating Religious Researches Before and After the Islamic Revolution in Terms of Quantity
3. New Methods of Studies on Religion in the Modern World
4. Analyzing Top Examples of Researches by Orientalists on Islam and Shiism
5. Comparing the Methods of Studies on Religion Before and After the Islamic Revolution
6. Studies on Religion in the last three decades; Analyzing Methods and approaches
7. Significant Theories of Iranian Researchers on Religion After the Islamic Revolution
*Since study on religion is a research with scientific innovation and method to respond theoretical inquiries and demurs, resolve problems, criticize the findings, process ideas and create models; all the papers to be submitted are required to include features mentioned.
*All the papers to be submitted are required to include abstract and full text whether e-mailed as a file, posted in print or delivered in person.
Submission Deadline: October 22nd, 2014
How to Contact the Conference
Central Office: No. 27, Sumayye St., Resalat Sq., Qom, Iran
Internet Website: www.dinpajoohan.com
E-mail Address: email@example.com
It should also be mentioned that, up to now, the secretariat for "Council of Iranian Researchers on Religion" has held four conferences on religion studies as follows:
1St: "Obstacles, Barriers and Obligations in the Realm of Religion Studies", Dec. 1998
2nd: "Contemporary Studies on Religion, New Medium, New Demurs", Apr. 2000
3rd: "Relations between Religion and Culture in the Society of Iran", Jan. 2001
4th: "Globalization and Religion; Opportunities and Challenges", Apr. 2003